- Published: 01 January 2017 01 January 2017
- Hits: 11203 11203
The Order of the Arrow Spring Fellowship will be held at Camp Freeland Leslie on the weekend of June 1-3, 2018. Join us for FUN & fellowship at beautiful Camp Freeland Leslie where we will do camp improvements & cheerful service to help get our camp ready for the camping season.
Spring Fellowship weekend is an opportunity for both newly selected and current members of the Order of the Arrow to conduct service at our camp, share in fellowship, and learn more about what it is to be an Arrowman. It is an opportunity for Arrowmen to gather together and celebrate the past year in the lodge, learn more about how you can serve Scouting and the Order of the Arrow, have some fun, and elect new Lodge and Chapter Officers for next year.
For newly elected Ordeal Candidates: This is an excellent opportunity to complete your ordeal and join our Lodge. Please read the Ordeal Candidate Letter and Ordeal Candidate Equipment List for important information related to joining our Lodge. You must also download, complete and bring the following Forms with you to this event. Form links are listed under Attachments.
COSTS: (Select those that apply) You may pay any of these online when registering.
- OA Member Fellowship Fee: Early Bird Rate = $20 if paid by May 19th / $30 on or after May 20th - Includes the Fellowship Weekend & Event Patch
- Guest Fee: Early Bird Rate = $20 if paid by May 19th / $30 on or after May 20th – For those non-OA members who are driving and wish to stay at camp.
- Ordeal Candidate Fellowship Fee: Early Bird Rate = $60 if paid by May 19th / $70 on or after May 20th - Includes the Fellowship Weekend, OA Sash, OA Handbook, Lodge Flap, Event Patch & your 2018 OA Dues
- Brotherhood Conversions: = $40 if paid by May 19th / $50 on or after May 20th - Includes the Fellowship Weekend, Brotherhood Conversion Fee, Brotherhood Sash & Event Patch
- 2018 OA Lodge Dues = $20 - For members who have not already paid their 2018 dues.
ORDEAL CANDIDATE REGISTRATION FORMS:
2018 Ordeal Candidate Letter - Letter explaining to candidates about Ordeal
2018 Ordeal Candidate - Equipment Letter - What you need to bring to your Ordeal
2018 OA Ordeal Candidate Fellowship Paper Registration - To bring with you to the Ordeal for ONSITE/Walk-In Registration if you were unable to register online
BROTHERHOOD CONVERSION FORMS:
2018 Brotherhood Registration - For registering for a Brotherhood Conversion (eligibility is 10+ months after completing your Ordeal Ceremony)
2018 Brotherhood Letter - Letter
2018 Brotherhood Workbook - Workbook
VIGIL AND FOUNDERS FORMS:
2018 Vigil Nomination Form - Due by May 18, 2018 to the Vigil Committee
2018 Founders Award Petition - Due by September 9, 2018